Your Google Analytics account can be directly integrated into Keyword.com through here. We would report the number of organic visitors visiting your site each day.
The Google analytics stat is calculated monthly and is based on ORGANIC visitors only.
We're currently pulling the
ga:organicSearches value from Google Analytics for this integration.
This is defined in their documentation as:
UI Name: Organic Searches
The number of organic searches
The description of this value states: "The number of organic searches happened in a session. This metric is search engine agnostic."
To get started, click on the "Connect Account" button to link your Google account to Keyword.com
The next step is to grant permission for Keyword.com to view your Google Analytics account.
Once connected, select your Google Analytics Profile and the project you would like to associate with it and then click on "Add Google Analytics Profile".
You can Hide or Show the Google Analytics graph from the 3 dots menu on your project dashboard by going to Project Settings.
You can associate your Google Analytics profile with any number of projects.
Google Analytics Graph is Outdated
If the graph shows outdated reporting, this may be caused by an expired access token to Google Analytics.
To resolve this please remove and re-add the analytics account.
- Click on the Profile Icon -> Google Analytics
- Delete the profile ID of the associated Project.
- Click "Switch Account" and go through the Google authentication process.
- Under Google Analytics Profile, click the dropdown and look for the correct profile for the Project.
- Select the Project you would like to link the profile to.
- Click on "Add Google Analytics Profile"
- Do the steps above for all your Projects.
After following the steps above, go back to the Project and check if the graph now shows updated data.
If not, please contact customer support for further assistance.
We hope you find this helpful! If you need any further assistance, please contact us and we'll be more than happy to help you out!